The Dislocated Worker Program provides services at no cost to assist job seekers who have been laid off from their job return to the workforce as quickly as possible!
- Individual Vocational Counseling
- Assessment of your current skills and interests
- Access to on-the-job (OJT) training programs
- Financial assistance for classroom training that supports your job goal
- Reimbursement of travel costs for approved job search activities
- Referrals for training to improve your reading and math skills
You may be eligible for this program if you are out of work through no fault of your own and eligible for or have exhausted Unemployment Insurance Benefits.
Inquire about the Dislocated Worker Program HERE. After form is submitted, a team member will contact you. No Computer Access? Call 763-324-2284.
Dislocated Worker Flyer