Child Support

Provided Child Support Services

Court Administration provides information on some child support issues, including reducing or increasing child support obligations and cost of living adjustments for child support. Court staff cannot provide legal assistance or give legal advice. If an individual chooses to be self-represented, that individual will have the same responsibility as an attorney to follow court rules and procedures to move the case forward.

Self Help

For additional information visit the Self Help Center on the Minnesota Judicial Branch website or visit the Anoka County Law Library.