Adults may receive mental health services through Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS). ARMHS are mental health services to be provided one-to-one in the home and in the community by qualified staff. ARHMS services can be accessed by going to an ARHMS provider directly; there is no need to apply through a county agency.
- 18 or older and Medical Assistance (MA) eligible
- Diagnosed with a mental illness or brain injury
- Deemed medically necessary by a recent diagnostic assessment
- Education and management of symptoms related to mental health and treatments
- Accessing needed mental health services and community resources
- Improving communication and interpersonal skills
- Developing healthy lifestyle skills and practices
- Finding and maintaining housing; transitioning into community living
- Maintaining a budget for personal finances; learning household management skills
- Using transportation and accessing the community with confidence
Go to the Find an ARMHS Provider page.
If you are a mental health services provider that wants to be ARMHS certified in Anoka County, go to the Get ARMHS Certified (For Providers Only) page.