Transportation Permit

Any oversized load that is transported on Anoka County roads requires a Transportation Permit.

How to Apply

For details and more information, please contact the Anoka County Permits Office at 763-324-3176, or via email at,

Forms and Downloads

Transportation Permit Fees

Small Buildings (Single)$60
Seasonal Small Building (Max width 14 feet, 6 inches)$50
Oversize Load, Single Trip$5
Oversize Load, Seasonal$50

View the Permits Payment Portal Opens in new window