Single Family Dwellings
For each dwelling unit within: $24.02
- Single family homes
- Double bungalows
- Quad homes
- Seasonal recreational property
- Other residential property with one to three dwelling units
Mobile Home Pads
For each mobile home pad in a mobile home park: $19.22
For each dwelling unit in an apartment building with four or more dwelling units: $15.61
Residential Appeal Guidelines
For residential properties, an appeal may be granted under the following circumstances:
- County administrative or clerical errors.
- The property is misclassified (e.g. the number of dwelling units is incorrect)
- A dwelling unit was uninhabitable and condemned or was destroyed and demolished as of January 2, each year
- A mobile home pad was destroyed and demolished as of January 2, each year
Applications to appeal the solid waste management charge must be submitted by May 14, each year. This deadline may be extended for good cause under extenuating circumstances by the Director of the Anoka County Recycling & Resource Solutions Department.
Request an Appeal
To request an appeal contact the Anoka County Recycling & Resource Solutions Department or fill out the online form.
The property owner must pay the solid waste management charge as it appears on the property tax statement to avoid penalties and interest. A refund will be mailed to the owner if the appeal is granted.