Drop Boxes

Submitting County Paperwork and Vehicle Tab Renewals

Anoka County is now accepting a variety of paperwork at three county locations and only vehicle tab renewals at two others. No postage is necessary for these boxes.

All Document Locations

  • Anoka County Government Center, 2100 3rd Ave., Anoka (Main entrance, next to flagpole)
  • Blaine Human Service Center, 89th Ave. NE
  • Ramsey City Hall, 7550 Sunwood Dr. NW (Use drive-thru behind building on Veterans Drive

Accepted Documents

  • vehicle tab renewals
  • property tax documents
  • child support and economic assistance applications
  • reporting forms

Tab Only Locations

  • Coon Rapids License Center, 455 99th Ave. NW #100B
  • Blaine License Center, 10995 Club W Pkwy. NE #700a

Residents using the drop boxes for tab renewals should include in the envelope insurance information, a check with their driver’s license number and phone number, and both halves of the prebill from the state. Residents who do not have the renewal slip mailed from the state or have a change of address should follow instructions at anokacounty.us/license.

Unpermitted Paperwork

Paperwork that cannot be accepted at drop boxes are documents related to legal service, litigation, or court matters. If your child support, economic assistance, or property tax paperwork involves a petition or claim to the Anoka County Attorney’s Office, those documents must be served on the county attorney. Visit anokacounty.us/attorney for specific direction regarding property tax petitions.

Residents with child support/economic assistance paperwork should review those documents for service by mail directions regarding legal proceedings. Questions about legal documents can be directed to the County Attorney’s Office: 763-324-5550.

All Document Locations

  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3