Employees’ Club activities are funded with proceeds from the vending machines throughout the county.
Employees’ Club offers:
- Discount tickets are available for concerts, movies, and live theater performances, as well as Twin Cities events and activities throughout the year (e.g., Valleyfair, Science Museum, Shrine Circus, Renaissance Festival, and the State Fair).
- Several events are hosted by the Employees’ Club each year (e.g., winter social, softball tournament, summer picnic).
- The Employees' Club is a financial sponsor of the Anoka County 360Wellness program.
- Merchandise discounts are provided to employees by Anoka area merchants.
- All county employees are members of MERSC (Minnesota Employee Recreation and Services Council), which offers statewide and national discounts.