Adult Supervision and Programs

Anoka County’s Adult Probation Supervision services are located at the Rum River Human Services Campus. Adult offenders are managed based on their assessed risk to public safety, their individual treatment needs, and court-ordered supervision conditions. Lower risk offenders are supervised in a group reporting format at the Probation Service Center (PSC) while moderate and high-risk offenders receive more traditional supervision from an individual probation officer.

Rights and Responsibilities of Probationer

Conditions of probation, leaving the state, voting and holding public office, possession of firearms, employment, and predatory offender registration. Read more... (PDF).

Fees and Payments

Correctional service fees are assessed for the offense level. Other Corrections Department services and programs may include additional fees. Read more... 


Ph. 763-324-4920    Fax: 763-324-1003

Probation Service Center (PSC)
763-324-4900     Fax: 763-324-1003

A reporting center for offenders placed on supervision. Probationers are required to report to the office for an initial visit, then are placed in a quarterly reporting or a review-only status. Probation officers monitor court-ordered conditions.

  • Medium Team 1 - Agents Dan and John - 763-324-4905 or Email
  • Medium Team 2 - Agents Ann and Mike - 763-324-4915 or Email
  • Medium Team 3 - Agents Kari and Tracy - 763-324-4925 or Email
  • PSC Case Management Reporting Line - Agents Pam, Jackie, and Kelly T. - 763-324-4900 or Email 

Programs in Fahr Building #10:

  1. Enhanced Supervision
  2. Home Electronic Monitoring
  3. IDAPP Program
  4. Intensive Supervised Release
  5. ISAP Program
  6. Project SAVE
  7. Steering Clear
Intensive supervision provides higher level supervision for offenders through effective case management, accountability, and the promotion of positive behavior change.

Contact: 763-324-4920

Drug/Alcohol Testing - UA Collection Lab
UA Color Wheel 763-324-4930, UA Program 763-324-4841

Urinalysis (UA) collection and testing.

Comprehensive Assessment (Chemical Health Assessment)

Offenders may be court ordered to provide a chemical health assessment. If you are eligible, Substance Use Disorder (SUD) funding is available to help pay for your chemical health assessment through the State of Minnesota. 

If you have private health insurance or a Managed Care plan through Medical Assistance (such as HealthPartners or UCare), please contact your health insurance provider for coverage information and appointments.

For more information and the application for SUD funding, visit the SUD Funding page.


Ph. 763-324-4870 Fax: 763-324-1190

Programs in Administration Building #13:

  1. Specialized Supervision
  2. Traditional Supervision
  3. Specialty Court Programs

Probation officers work closely with other professionals in the criminal justice system, social services, and the mental health community to help develop offender supervision plans and treatment programming.

Contact: 763-324-4870


Ph. 763-324-4860    Fax: 763-324-4587

A minimum security adult Workhouse facility for male and female sentenced inmates. Inmates who meet classification criteria may be eligible for work-release (Huber) privileges subject to verifiable employment. All others are considered Workhouse trustees and assigned to various inmate work crews within the facility and throughout the community.

The Workhouse offers educational and therapeutic programming.


Ph. 763-324-4861 / 4966        Fax: 763-324-4630

The Enhanced Treatment Program is an intensive one-year program focusing on a mother's chemical abuse which affects her ability to parent. The program will provide support services and resources to increase each participant's ability to benefit from treatment and successfully transition back into the community. Read more - program flyer (PDF)