When will I receive my restitution?
Once the amount is ordered by the court, the offender is required to make payments to Anoka County Court Administration. Anoka County Court Administration then issues checks to victim(s). The Anoka County Court Administration phone number is 763-422-7362, or you may contact the offender’s probation officer.

In most cases, the Corrections Department establishes payment schedules and monitors compliance. Remedies for failure to pay include civil judgment, revenue recapture and probation revocation.

Show All Answers

1. What is restitution?
2. How do I pay restitution or a fine?
3. When will I receive my restitution?