Can I self-certify my ballot?
Minnesota allows UOCAVA voters to self-certify their Federal Postcard Application (FPCA), their ballot return envelope, and the Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB). This can be accomplished by using the same voter's passport number, MN driver's license or state ID number, or the last four digits of the voter's social security number on all forms throughout the process. If the voter does not have access to any of these documents, the voter may attest to the truthfulness of the information under penalty of perjury. For assistance, overseas citizens should contact the U.S. embassy or consulate, and military personnel should contact their Voting Assistance Officer (VAO).

Show All Answers

1. When can I apply?
2. Can I receive ballots electronically?
3. Can I return my voted ballot electronically?
4. When should I expect to get my ballot?
5. What if I don't receive my ballot?
6. Can I self-certify my ballot?