What information do I need to supply?
Qualifying veterans may supply the United States Government Form DD214 or other official military discharge papers, as well as documentation from the Veterans Administration verifying disability status.
The Veterans Administration may also provide a letter that encompasses all required information (both discharge and disability). If you need any of this documentation, please contact the Veterans Administration or your County Veterans Service Officer.

Show All Answers

1. What is a disabled veteran market value exclusion?
2. What are the qualifications?
3. How do I apply (homestead application)?
4. What information do I need to supply?
5. What if I have questions?