How do I put money in my canteen or Huber account?

The Workhouse accepts money orders at the facility or funds may be deposited in the inmate commissary account by debit or credit card online at We DO NOT accept cash, check, or credit cards at the facility. Money orders should be made payable to Anoka County Corrections and must be signed by the purchaser and include the inmate’s name on the money order. In order to place a canteen order, you must have a positive balance in your account. If there is a negative balance or lack of appropriate funds in your account, your canteen order will not be filled.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Workhouse?
2. Do I get credit for time served in jail?
3. What is my outdate?
4. Can I work while I am at the Workhouse?
5. If I am gainfully employed, how many hours may I work per week?
6. How are Huber fees taken out of my account?
7. Can I search for a job while I am at the Workhouse?
8. May I order canteen while at the Workhouse?
9. How do I put money in my canteen or Huber account?
10. Is there medical personnel on staff at the Workhouse?
11. Is there a telephone I can use while at the Workhouse?