What if I want to purchase a new mailbox?

If you are interested in a purchasing a new mailbox, the Anoka County Highway Department has swing-away mailbox supports and
posts available for purchase, for residents who live along the County Highway System.    Contact the Permit Office at 763-324-3176 for prices.

Anyone installing or replacing their mailbox support and/or post must call Gopher State One Call (GSOC) to request locates on all utilities placed in the County right-of-way before digging.

You may contact GSOC at www.gopherstateonecall.org and click on the Attention Homeowners box to request a locate or call 800-252-1166 or 651-454-0002.

Show All Answers

1. We live on a county road and our mailbox was hit by a plow truck. How do we get a new one?
2. What if I want to purchase a new mailbox?
3. What if my mailbox was damaged by a car or truck?