Reminders for all Anoka County Households
- Notify us as soon as you are considering placing the home on the market. We can assist in the preparation needed for program requirements.
- Anoka County will review potential buyer application in confidentiality to determine eligibility for program acceptance.
- Anoka County will not review or accept purchase agreements between the parties.
- Anoka County will not pay for, assume or acquire any costs associated with the sale/purchase of a privately owned NSP property. All closing costs or other costs are no longer eligible program costs.
- Anoka County will not list or sell the property on behalf of a private party.
- Anoka County will work with your Realtor to make sure current guidelines are available for potential buyers.
- Failure to meet federal requirements may result in the foreclosure of the declaration that follows the property.